Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Morning Blues

I abhor Sunday nights more than i love Friday nights. Its a Monday morning and as usual "A Boring Day At Office". I dont like immense workload neither no workload. And today very unusual, its a no workload day.



What to do?? Am not feeling like staying in office :-( . No 'Office Spouse' :-( . No movies remaining to be watched :-( . Started reading some functional documents , but thats just 10 mins :-( n my senses started malfunctioning.

With such a hapless state of mind , i could only think of increasing a member of the blogger community. So i created my blog :-)

I'm feeling somewhat better .. :-( :- :-) ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Reflection!!.. firstly I totally agree with your monday syndrome.. it starts on sunday morning and gradually increases and its just too sick by sunday evening.. well in case if I have good buddies around and some event happening its fine else .. i end up crying for some or the other reason... and the reason would always be my stupidity due to frustration of monday syndrome.. But once i enter the workplace on monday morning.. I am really fresh and brisk.. I dont understand ur office spouse' phenomenon much.. cuz its a different environment altogether.. I have few friends to whom i update my happenings.. i have them telling things and i will have handfull of work(absolutely precise.. not more not less..)well i am lucky in that matter.. and well otherwise i have great buddies.. to join me for coffee.. and chitter chtter.. :-))

Anonymous said...

Good words.